Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jon Brisbin <jo...@jbrisbin.com> on 2008/11/26 22:33:35 UTC

Error starting new jbi console

I'm in a fresh install of 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT and I can't start the jbi
console. It tells me:

ERROR CommandLineExecutionFailed: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Alias meta-file does not contain 'ALIAS' attribute: meta:/jbi

Here's a TB from the server log...not sure if it's related or not:

15:27:58,678 | WARN  | Timer-2          |
WaiterApplicationContextExecutor | WaiterApplicationContextExecutor
422 | Timeout occured before finding service dependenc
ies for
[OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext
(bundle=org.apache.servicemix.nmr.management, config=osgibundle:/META-
INF/spring/*.xml)]
15:27:58,680 | ERROR | Timer-2          |
WaiterApplicationContextExecutor | WaiterApplicationContextExecutor
399 | Unable to create application context for [org.ap
ache.servicemix.nmr.management], unsatisfied dependencies: Dependency
on [(objectClass=javax.management.MBeanServer)] (from bean
[&mbeanServer])
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Application
context initializition for 'org.apache.servicemix.nmr.management' has
timed out
         at
org
.springframework
.osgi
.extender
.internal
.dependencies
.startup
.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor
.timeout(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecu
tor.java:427)
         at
org
.springframework
.osgi
.extender
.internal
.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.access
$000(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextEx
ecutor.java:51)
         at
org
.springframework
.osgi
.extender
.internal
.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor
$WatchDogTask.run(DependencyWaiterApplicationCon
textExecutor.java:114)
15:27:59,425 | WARN  | Timer-2          |
WaiterApplicationContextExecutor | WaiterApplicationContextExecutor
422 | Timeout occured before finding service dependenc
ies for
[OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext
(bundle=org.apache.servicemix.jbi.management, config=osgibundle:/META-
INF/spring/*.xml)]
15:27:59,425 | ERROR | Timer-2          |
WaiterApplicationContextExecutor | WaiterApplicationContextExecutor
399 | Unable to create application context for [org.ap
ache.servicemix.jbi.management], unsatisfied dependencies: Dependency
on [(objectClass=javax.management.MBeanServer)] (from bean
[&mbeanServer])
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Application
context initializition for 'org.apache.servicemix.jbi.management' has
[...]

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http://jbrisbin.com

Re: Error starting new jbi console

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
This is tracked and get fixed by SMX4NMR-59[1]

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4NMR-59
Freeman