Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2005/07/23 13:11:00 UTC

[Sandbox / Tiles] jar files

Hi,

are there currently plans to move Tiles out of Struts' sandbox?
Will the Tiles jars be published inside of ibiblio repository?

Thx.
Matthias

Re: [Sandbox / Tiles] jar files

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On 7/23/05, David Geary <sa...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Le 05-07-23 à 05:11, Matthias Wessendorf a écrit :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > are there currently plans to move Tiles out of Struts' sandbox?
>
> The plan is to eventually make Tiles a top-level Apache project.
>
> > Will the Tiles jars be published inside of ibiblio repository?
>
> I don't know about that. I'm not sure what the logistics are about
> making Apache JARs available at ibiblio. Craig: can you comment on this?

As part of doing a release of standalone Tiles (which I'd like to see
us do fairly soon), there's a directory on the Apache server that gets
mirrorred to ibiblio automatically (details are in the release manager
docco for Struts or Commons; have to catch back up on all the
details).

So, the key thing we need to do is get standalone Tiles ready for a
release, then get it voted on.

Craig

Re: [Sandbox / Tiles] jar files

Posted by David Geary <sa...@earthlink.net>.