Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/07 07:13:48 UTC

is it forgotten to document how to set SPARK_WORKER_DIR?

Hi, all

I’m trying to change my worker dir to a mounted disk with larger space

but I found that no document telling me how to do this,

I have to check the source code and found the following lines

 if (System.getenv("SPARK_WORKER_DIR") != null) {
    workDir = System.getenv("SPARK_WORKER_DIR")
  }

is it forgotten to be documented?

Best,

--
Nan Zhu

Re: is it forgotten to document how to set SPARK_WORKER_DIR?

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
In worker machines, you will find $SPARK_HOME/work/

that’s worker dir

--
Nan Zhu

Posted by Archit Thakur <ar...@gmail.com>.