Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/28 17:22:29 UTC

Testcontainers for managing integration tests

We've been successfully using testcontainers (the FOSS project) where
I work for Elastic, Cassandra and Postgres. Was wondering if anyone
had any opinions about starting to integrate this project where we can
(again, IT only)

URL for those interested: https://www.testcontainers.org/

Not sure if this has already come up.

Re: Testcontainers for managing integration tests

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Indeed it is. Thanks for pointing that out.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.