Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Norman Walsh <nd...@nwalsh.com> on 2001/02/07 19:22:12 UTC

Error message from extension element/function

It appears that the error() methods on process all expect an integer
(presumably a lookup into the XSLTErrorResources). And I also see that
the error message(s) for the Redirect extension element are baked into
the XSLTErrorResources.

It seems impractical for me to update the XSLTErrorResources for
extensions that I write, so what's the recommended way to produce
error messages from them?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | Nothing can exceed the vanity of our
Technology Development Group | existence but the folly of our