Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Brown <to...@ng23.net> on 2008/03/18 13:21:35 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache - 2.0.52 - Siteminder configuration issue

Hi

This is a slight shot in the dark but has anyone on this list ever used
siteminder and set it up with apache as the webagent?

I am trying to achieve this and the configuration looks OK, most is done
by the wizard on install it seems,  and not having so much luck.

On restarting httpd i get the following

[18/Mar/2008:12:15:40] [Error] SiteMinder Agent
        Failed to initialize the configuration manager.
        LLAWP unable to get configuration, exiting.

and if i hit the webserver then the following is in the log and the
webserver returns a 500 error

[18/Mar/2008:11:58:59] [Information] SiteMinder Agent
        SiteMinder agent is enabled.
[18/Mar/2008:11:58:59] [Information] SiteMinder Agent
        Configuration file path:
        '/etc/httpd/conf/WebAgent.conf'.
[18/Mar/2008:11:59:01] [Error] SiteMinder Agent
        Unable to load SiteMinder agent configuration object.
        Check that you are using the right agent configuration object
and that it exists in your policy server.
[18/Mar/2008:11:59:01] [Warning] SiteMinder Agent
        SiteMinder agent has encountered initialization errors and will
not service requests.

and the contents of my WebAgent.conf is (this was 99% filled by the
configuration tool)

# WebAgent.conf - configuration file for SiteMinder Web Agent
# Web Agent Version = 6QMR4, Build = 252, Update = 0

#agentname="<AgentName>, <IPAddress>"
HostConfigFile="/root/netegrity/webagent/config/SmHost.conf"
AgentConfigObject="some.name.at.some.domain.com"
EnableWebAgent="YES"
ServerPath="/etc/httpd/conf"
#localconfigfile="/etc/httpd/conf/LocalConfig.conf"
LoadPlugin="/root/netegrity/webagent/bin/libHttpPlugin.so"
#LoadPlugin="/root/netegrity/webagent/bin/libAffiliate10Plugin.so"
#LoadPlugin="/root/netegrity/webagent/bin/libSAMLAffiliatePlugin.so"
#LoadPlugin="/root/netegrity/webagent/bin/libeTSSOPlugin.so"

I am stumped and wonder if anyone has ever come accross this application
before?

thanks