Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Benjamin Eckstein <um...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/24 00:51:30 UTC

Invoking Mahout 0.9 with Lucene 4.6.1 ClassNotFoundException

Hello, i have 2 lines of code, that produces a class not found exception

Re: Invoking Mahout 0.9 with Lucene 4.6.1 ClassNotFoundException

Posted by Benjamin Eckstein <um...@gmail.com>.
sorry: Part 2.

    String[] args = {"--field title","--dir ressources/mahout/tmp",
"--dictOut term_dictionary.txt","--output sequence.file","--idfield isbn"};
    org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.lucene.Driver.main(args);

I have posted more details on Stackoverflow see

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26537128/java-mahout-class-termvectormapper-not-found

I try to produce a vector file via java according to this presentation
http://prezi.com/z0dmaxdyuci0/equipping-solr-with-semantic-search-and-recommendation/

Greets and sorry for 2 emails,
Ben

Posted by Benjamin Eckstein <um...@gmail.com>.
I try to create a vector map from lucene within java. mahout is trying to
invoke lucene 3.x classes not me.

i will be grateful, if someone can give me a sample code of how to create a
vector file from a lucene 4.x index directory.

http://mahout.apache.org/users/basics/creating-vectors-from-text.html

According to this site, but only with java and not with commandline tools.

Thank you,
Ben

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benjamin Eckstein <um...@gmail.com>.