Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> on 2006/10/03 13:31:14 UTC

RE: what version is best..

I'm in the final stages of wrapping up Struts: The Complete Reference 2nd
Edition that will be fully up to date with Struts 1.3.5. It should be in
stores in 4 - 5 weeks. Struts 1.3.5 is definitely a leg up on previous
versions and I would recommend using it over previous versions. However, if
you decide to use a previous version I would recommend Struts 1.2.x. There
are multiple books (Struts: The Complete Reference 1st edition, etc.) out
with coverage of it.

-James
http://www.jamesholmes.com/