Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by linzuxiong <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/29 05:03:20 UTC

m2eclipse has a bug. maven Project -> right button -> Update Project Configuration

1.I set JRE System Library JavaSE-1.6  for my Maven Project
2.Maven Project -> right button -> Update Project Configuration , click
3.m2eclipse back JRE System Library JavaSE-1.5

Env:
1.  m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse	1.0.100.20110804-1717
org.eclipse.m2e.feature.feature.group	Eclipse.org - m2e
2.Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Version: Indigo Service Release 1
Build id: 20110916-0149