Posted to users@felix.apache.org by maria Din <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 20:22:59 UTC

Problem felix with jar file

Hello,
I use felix.
I need in my project (bundle) a class that exists in a jar file.
When I start my bundle I have the following exception:
*
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:.......
*

I try to write the package that I need in the file config.properties under
felix/conf.
But, always I have the same problem: Felix not found this class!!!
Can someone help me to solve this problem.
I am really blocked!!
Thank you in advance.

Re: Problem felix with jar file

Posted by lessonz <le...@gmail.com>.