Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Glenn Macgregor <gm...@pocketkings.ie> on 2009/04/01 15:23:27 UTC

servicemix-mail component

Hi All,

I have the latest apache-servicemix-4.0.0, I am trying to get a sample mail poller working and I have found an issue.  I have deoyed the spring config file and servicemix-mail starts its first poll to the imap server.

1.       We open the connection

2.       Return from server is OK The Microsoft Exchange IMAP5 service is ready.

3.       We send: 88 CAPABILITY

4.       Server response: CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ....

5.       We send: 89 AUTHENTICATE PLAIN

6.       Server response:  +

Then we send nothing, from tcpdump the last packet is the ack from the + payload. Does anyone know of a problem in the version of javamail API the servicemix bundle is using? I have tested access to the same server using the latest javamail API 1.4.2 and that works fine.

 Thanks

 Glenn

RE: servicemix-mail component

Posted by Glenn Macgregor <gm...@pocketkings.ie>.