Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Parag More <pm...@digitalconcepts.com> on 2001/07/31 00:53:40 UTC

Pushing file using SLIDE thru browser.

Hi all,
I am new to slide and trying to get it work for the content management.
Currently I am able to put the resource (any file) into the web folder and
view it thru Webdav servlet. I have also succeeded in pushing the file to a
permanent file system on server (by making some changes in Domain.xml)
rather than just having it in webserver's web folder.

BUT , How can I push the file using slide's Webdav servlet to the web-folder
thru browser. Currently I can just copy it over thru windows explorer
manually.

Can anyone please give inputs on this.
thanks,

Parag More.