Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ataud <an...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/02/05 13:33:34 UTC

clien side custom axis2.xml file

In client side, how to overload a custom axis2.xml file in spite of default
axis2.xml file ?

Re: clien side custom axis2.xml file

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Please give the full path and try again , I tried providing system
property and it worked fine for me.

-Deepal

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
Can you provide the complete path and see what happens

Azeez

On Feb 5, 2008 6:29 PM, ataud <an...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I try -Daxis2.xml=axis2.xml  (my custom axis2.xml is in the root
> directory),
> but it does not work.
>

> Deepal Jayasinghe-2 wrote:
> >

> >> In client side, how to overload a custom axis2.xml file in spite of
> >> default
> >> axis2.xml file ?
> >>
> > It is depend on how you create the serviceClient , if you create
> > ServiceClient with creating a configuratonContext. Then you can pass
> > your axis2.xml when you create configuratonContext. However if you
> > create a ServiceClient using its default constructor , then you can pass
> > system property  as follows
> >
> > -Daxis2.xml="Location of your axis2.xml"
> >

> > Thanks
> > Deepal

Thanks
Afkham Azeez