Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Lorina Poland <lo...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/13 22:23:35 UTC

Google Season of Documentation proposal

Hi all -

I have submitted an application to the Open Collective, so that we would
have a funding mechanism to pay 1-2 technical writers if we are successful
with our GSoD proposal.

I have the GSoD proposal ready, and am only waiting for the first date for
submission, Feb 15, 2023. Here is a link to the proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1611cuNDcC0S_xwfHbRca1AGqgqDr606a2DCznKabAMg/edit?usp=sharing

If you have comments or questions, please let me know. I'll be waiting on:

   - Open Collective to accept the application
   - Google to open for submissions for GSoD

If successful, we'll need a blog post for cassandra.apache.com to announce
to technical writers that they should apply.

Thanks,
Lorina

Re: Google Season of Documentation proposal

Posted by Ekaterina Dimitrova <e....@gmail.com>.
Great news, indeed! Thanks for driving this, Lorina!

Posted by "C. Scott Andreas" <sc...@paradoxica.net>.

Posted by Lorina Poland <po...@apache.org>.