Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Boyang Chen <bc...@outlook.com> on 2019/04/26 06:16:33 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-462 : Use local thread id for KStreams

Hey friends,

I would like to start the vote for KIP-462:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-462%3A+Use+local+thread+id+for+KStreams

if you have questions, feel free to raise in the discussion thread, not this one.

Thank you!
Boyang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-462 : Use local thread id for KStreams

Posted by Boyang Chen <bc...@outlook.com>.
Thank you all for the vote! Now we have 3 binding votes from Guozhang, Bill and Matthias. Will close this KIP and put it in 2.3 release.

Boyang

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.