Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/01 07:59:52 UTC

Re: Jms[Component|Configuration] missing set{Username|Password}() ?

Hi

You need to configure username/password on the JMS ConnectionFactory.
We should possible update the wiki page to explain this better.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Jms[Component|Configuration] missing set{Username|Password}() ?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Yes, I know how to make it work... but I was confused why the configuration for these parameters was not like all of the other parameters for the component.
... and really this response doesn't answer that.  Why is this configuration different than everything else?

--jason