Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Guillermo García <bi...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/29 02:24:54 UTC

Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Hi Jira Admins,

Please, could some Jira Admin assign this ticket to Guillermo Garcia
https://powerman.name/doc/asciidoc ?

I am following the contributor guidelines to upload this documentation fix.

Best,

Guillermo García
Software Engineer

Re: Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Posted by Guillermo García <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cesar!

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020, 10:33 PM Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guillermo,
> I just assigned the ticket to you. Thanks!

Great!  I appreciate it.

I will open a Pull Request in next minutes.

El mar., 28 ene. 2020 a las 21:31, Guillermo García (<bi...@gmail.com>)

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillermo,

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: Assign TOMEE-2767 to Guillermo Garcia

Posted by Guillermo García <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabio.

Posted by Fabio Braga <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabio Braga <fa...@gmail.com>.