Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Srikanteswararao Talluri <sr...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/03 08:46:54 UTC

disk resize support on VMWare

I am not able to find whether this review request has been submitted to master https://reviews.apache.org/r/9241/ . I could not find the code changes in the latest master. Did I miss anything here?

Thanks,
~Talluri

Re: disk resize support on VMWare

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Results of our bad git habits I think:

The original commit by Hongtu made the full fix but it probably got
messed up in some merge later. :/

We need to look into the resize volume test that exists in the smoke
tests. Rayees, since run vmware environments internally for Citrix -
has the resize test been consistently passing on vmware before this
fix?

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------