Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dirk Bromberg <di...@familie-bromberg.de> on 2006/03/03 11:23:45 UTC

Using 20.5 and Trunk in same project?

Hi all,

we've a project in which fop20.5 is already working for many year. now
we wants to add some new features and are not sure if it is possible to
use 20.5 and the trunk version in the same application.

all jars are in the same classpath....

has someone some experience with this?

we don't want to port the 20.5 yet..

Thanks

Dirk

Re: Using 20.5 and Trunk in same project?

Posted by Dirk Bromberg <di...@familie-bromberg.de>.
Thanks for answer, so i'll have a look at it.

Dirk

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.