Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/09/19 19:20:06 UTC

Camel 1.2 Release anyone??

Hey folks..

It looks to me like camel has had a ton of new features and bug fixes
since the 1.1 release.. perhaps we should start gearing up to do a 1.2
release... What do you guys think??  I'll start working on preparing
release candidates if no one objects.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Camel 1.2 Release anyone??

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
There might be a few JIRA patches still to apply, but other than that,
lets do it! :)

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: Camel 1.2 Release anyone??

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
What about this release ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Camel 1.2 Release anyone??

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <ha...@iona.com>.
I would like to cleanup the naming convention for jmx too if the release
could wait one day.

Cheers
Hadrian

Re: Camel 1.2 Release anyone??