Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jim Winstead <ji...@apache.org> on 2002/02/22 21:43:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] libapreq 1.0 released

(this is the package that provides Apache::Request and
Apache::Cookie.)

The URL

    http://httpd.apache.org/dist/httpd/libapreq-1.0.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/J/JI/JIMW/libapreq-1.0.tar.gz
  size: 160944 bytes
  md5: 26b9c4c6667ce367cd28c46805bee2dd

more information is at:

  http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/

the changes since 0.33:

=item 1.0 - February 21, 2002

update to Apache Software License, Version 1.1

work around bug in Mozilla 0.9.7, which fails to send a required
CRLF with each empty file field. [Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>]

ignore empty cookie attributes; replace ap_getword calls with
ap_getword_nulls for parsing "&" separator. brings the behavior of
Apache::Cookie closer to that of CGI::Cookie, and hopefully improves
the functionality of the C interface as well. [Maurice Aubrey]

make apache_cookie.h c++ compatible [Simon Tam�s <si...@westel.hu>]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] libapreq 1.0 released

Posted by David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>.
On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 12:43, Jim Winstead wrote:
> (this is the package that provides Apache::Request and
> Apache::Cookie.)

<snip />

Okay, just so I'm clear, does this version of libapreq compile on Mac OS
X just like on any other *nix? You don't mention support for Mac OS X in
the Changes...

Thanks,

David
david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: Theory@jabber.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] libapreq 1.0 released

Posted by David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>.

RE: [ANNOUNCE] libapreq 1.0 released [OT?]

Posted by Rob Bloodgood <ro...@empire2.com>.

> more information is at:
>
>   http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/

Am I the only one that noticed that the web page thinks 1.0 was released 4
months before 0.33? :-)

News
February 21, 2001 - libapreq-1.0 was released.

June 19, 2001 - libapreq-0.33 was released.

December 23, 2000 - libapreq-0.31_03 was released for testing.

December 17, 2000 - libapreq-0.31_02 was released for testing

L8r,
Rob