Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2015/02/16 09:45:14 UTC

Subscribing + moderation (was: [VOTE] Apache devicemap-data...)

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 6:48 PM, Reza <re...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I sent this email from my new email address but it seems to have been lost or queued somewhere...

You need to subscribe to lists from any new email addresses, to avoid
your messages being queued for moderation.

I asked for more moderators on the private@devicemap.a.o list a few
weeks ago but unless I missed something no one volunteered - having
more moderators would help. I might be the only active moderator at
the moment, and last week was Sacred Skiing Holiday ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: Subscribing + moderation (was: [VOTE] Apache devicemap-data...)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

as always, private-subscribe@...

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

I did this for Tamaya a few weeks ago. At least for discussing possible new
committers it seems good to do it here, too.

Werner

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 9:45 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org