Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/09 03:23:12 UTC

Apache JIRA project key for SystemML

Hi,

There is a discussion at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10714
regarding the Apache JIRA project key for SystemML. The original key listed
in the request is SYSML, which gives a URL of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSML. However, Mike and I both feel
that a project key of SYSTEMML giving a URL of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML would be better since that
would give a URL that accurately reflect the project name.

Does anyone else have a preference with regards to this?

Deron

Re: Apache JIRA project key for SystemML

Posted by Matthias Boehm <mb...@us.ibm.com>.
I'm fine with either one but I would prefer SYSML in order to keep common
prefixes of commit messages as short as possible.

Regards,
Matthias

From:	Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>
To:	dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:	12/11/2015 09:03 AM
Subject:	Apache JIRA project key for SystemML

Hi,

There is a discussion at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10714
regarding the Apache JIRA project key for SystemML. The original key listed
in the request is SYSML, which gives a URL of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSML. However, Mike and I both feel
that a project key of SYSTEMML giving a URL of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML would be better since that
would give a URL that accurately reflect the project name.

Does anyone else have a preference with regards to this?

Deron

RE: Apache JIRA project key for SystemML

Posted by oz...@apache.org.
Hi Deron,

>From a viewpoint of one of contributors, both of them look fine. Looking forward to starting contribution with JIRA.

Thanks,