Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by iwolf <in...@wolfix.at> on 2014/05/16 14:58:29 UTC

Re: Webapp mount-point="/" problem in ofbiz trunk

Hi Jacques,

thanks for the info. The SEO-branch works fine for my needs. Just one
question. I can't get the "allowedPaths" defined in web.xml working
(SeoContextFilter).I would need them to get "robots.txt" and "sitemap.xml"
working again. Do you have a hint where I can start looking.

Re: Webapp mount-point="/" problem in ofbiz trunk

Posted by iwolf <in...@wolfix.at>.
Hi, no not by now. I am still searching.

Re: Webapp mount-point="/" problem in ofbiz trunk

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Ingo,

To keep things focused, could you report this, and your remark before, in comments at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5312 ?

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Oops, sorry pushed the wrong button.

No I have no ideas yet, but I will have a look, thanks for the input!

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ha sorry, forgot to answer, did you get it working since?

Jacques