Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2012/02/07 23:18:47 UTC

Welcome Roger Meier to the Thrift PMC

I'm happy to announce Roger Meier as the latest addition to the Apache
Thrift  Project Management Committee (PMC).

Roger has been an important committer to the project and member of
the community. Congratulations Roger!

-Jake

AW: Welcome Roger Meier to the Thrift PMC

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Thanks, for trusting in me!

-Roger

Re: Welcome Roger Meier to the Thrift PMC

Posted by Andrew Grumet <ae...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to both Roger and Thrift!   Been a pleasure working with
you so far.