Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by core000 <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/14 02:59:48 UTC

How to display upload speed

I've created an application that allows for uploads of files to Amazon S3.
The upload feature works but I'm not able to display a progress bar that
measures the real upload speed.    The regular FileReference class UPLOAD
event does not work with cloud uploads.

fileRef.removeEventListener(ProgressEvent.PROGRESS, fileRef_progress);

Is there another way to display the upload speed?

Thanks