Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Kiran Devaram <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/11 23:28:47 UTC

method setRequestCopy (java.lang.StringBuffer) Cannot resolve symbol

Dear All,

    I tried using the
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection
class and when I tried
soapCon.setRequestCopy(strBuffer); I got the error
saying
 TimeClient.java:16: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method setRequestCopy
(java.lang.StringBuffer)
location: class
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection

soapCon.setRequestCopy(strBuffer);
                               ^
1 error
http://tax.yahoo.com

Re: method setRequestCopy (java.lang.StringBuffer) Cannot resolve symbol

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
It looks like your client is loading an older version of
SOAPHTTPConnection.  It must load one from a nightly build.  Check
the classpath it is using.

On 11 Apr 2003 at 14:28, Kiran Devaram wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>     I tried using the
> org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection
> class and when I tried
> soapCon.setRequestCopy(strBuffer); I got the error
> saying
>  TimeClient.java:16: cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : method setRequestCopy
> (java.lang.StringBuffer)
> location: class
> org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection
>
> soapCon.setRequestCopy(strBuffer);
>                                ^
> 1 error
> http://tax.yahoo.com

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address,
as it is filtered to only receive e-mail from
specific mailing lists.