Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Aaska Shah <aa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 11:23:50 UTC

Guidance to get started

Hello,my name is Aaska Shah and I am a second year undergrad student at
DAIICT,Gandhinagar,India.

I have quite lately been interested in contributing towards the open source
organization and I find your organization the most appropriate one.

I request you to please guide me through how to install your codebase and
how to get started to your organization.

Thanking You,
Aaska Shah

Re: Guidance to get started

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
You can read the installation details from here
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/

You can read about contributing to spark from here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark

Thanks
Best Regards