Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jean-Marie Landri <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/30 09:47:52 UTC

rotating point in bounding box

[image: Inline image 1]rotating point in bounding box when pointing one of
icons in cliparts so the green pointer appear but not with others objects

it is ok?

thank you

Re: rotating point in bounding box

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Marie,

I added this rotating point feature for the whiteboard cliparts.
It would be probably not a big issue to add it also for shape tools like
the one in your example, however its simply not implemented yet.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock