Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr> on 2007/01/16 20:15:42 UTC

[all] when are svn commit mails generated ?

Hello,

I just realized recently that not all commits to the subversion base
generated mails to the dev list.

Since the repository is also shared by other Apache projects outside of
commons, I thought there was some filter for commons, based for example
on directories tree structure. However, I performed a small commit for
three files in [math] yesterday which bumped version to r496489 and no
mail was generated. Since it was my very first commit, I am a little
affraid I can have done something wrong.

I used the subclipse plugin (version 1.1.9) with eclipse (version 3.2.1)
on a Linux box. Should a specific commit procedure be followed or can I
use any client ? Was the behaviour normal when no mail is generated ?

Luc

Re: [all] when are svn commit mails generated ?

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 1/17/07, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/17/07, Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> wrote:
> >
> > I am doing user, general, private, cvs, etc (and need to find the gaps
> > that are currently at
> > Jakarta). Also a couple of non jakarta lists though.. 98% is spam and
> > nicely marked as such :)
> > So if someone else can also step up that would be great (I don't mind
> > another list though)
>

> I will volunteer for commons-dev, commons-user

<snip/>

I'll do any list that no one else wants to do.

-Rahul

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.