Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Qifan Chen <qc...@cloudera.com> on 2020/05/07 13:40:00 UTC

Please add me as a contributor on the Apache JIRA bug tracker for the Impala project

Hi,

Could you please add me as a contributor on the Apache JIRA bug tracker for the Impala project?  In this way, I can have the necessary permissions to assign/unassign/resolve the JIRA issues.

Thank you!
—Qifan Chen

Re: Please add me as a contributor on the Apache JIRA bug tracker for the Impala project

Posted by Jim Apple <ap...@jbapple.com>.
All set. Welcome!

Posted by Qifan Chen <qc...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jim Apple <ap...@jbapple.com>.
What is your Apache JIRA username? (There are three "Qifan Chen"s in the
Apache JIRA)