Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Shane Mingins <sh...@assureinternational.com> on 2004/06/07 22:30:35 UTC

RE: Handling dirty objects in a CRUD web MVC app, OJB handles obj ect store.

Have a look at Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture - Martin
Fowler for some ideas.  There is a pattern Unit of Work that may be of
interest.

Shane

RE: Handling dirty objects in a CRUD web MVC app, OJB handles obj ect store.

Posted by gf...@fys.com.ar.
Shane and Daniel
Thanks for your pointers and ideas.

Shane Mingins <sh...@assureinternational.com> wrote on 07/06/2004