Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Robert Pluim <rp...@bigfoot.com> on 2003/06/20 08:09:05 UTC

Re: [Issue 1363] Changed - svn_load_dirs/ra_local/svn commit memory allocation

issues@subversion.tigris.org writes:
 > +
 > + ------- Additional Comments From cmpilato@tigris.org  2003-06-19 17:16 PDT -------
 > + I think that after revision 6302 you'll find that this problem is
 > + *greatly* minimized.  Closing as FIXED (with the understanding that
 > + there is always gonna be room for improvement).
 > \ No newline at end of file

Yup, svn only grows to ~70Meg for me now (and as a useful side-effect,
it now seems to use a greater percentage of my cpu, presumably because
it's spending less time thrashing memory.  Two for the price of one
;-).

Robert

RE: [Issue 1363] Changed - svn_load_dirs/ra_local/svn commit memory allocation

Posted by Mats Nilsson <ma...@xware.se>.
Using r6318, "svn commit" grew to 42M for me. Still a lot of memory, but
a fantastic saving from 600M+.

Mats

From: Robert Pluim [mailto:rpluim@bigfoot.com]