Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2016/05/09 12:24:57 UTC

integration of travis-ci for the github repository of the openmeetings moodle plugin?

Hello Maxim,

what do you think about an integration of travis-ci, which runs
automated tests of postgresql & mysql installations of moodle with the
versions 2.7 - 3.0 using php 5.4 - 5.6 (execpt the codechecker test)?

I made a pull request:
https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/pull/8

See also an introduction of David Mudr�k:
https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=323384
and the moodle ci plugin from moodlerooms:
https://github.com/moodlerooms/moodle-plugin-ci

I updated also the german language file of the plugin (because of the
'new' hidden chat function & some typos) & made some small updates of
the CHANGELOG & README file.

Thanks & Greetings,
Michael

Re: integration of travis-ci for the github repository of the openmeetings moodle plugin?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Michael,

just returned from vacation, seems to miss this PR
Merged! Thanks for the contribution!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax