Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2014/05/15 02:12:58 UTC

Status of NPanday

Hi!

after observing NPanday for quite a few month I am
now very concerned about the state of this podling.
It consistently misses reporting deadlines and even
when reports arrive they don't seem to be signed
off by a mentor. On top of that, the development
activity seems to be quite low.

I'm going to flag these issues to the board, but I'm
also asking for the collective wisdom of IPMC on
how to proceed.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Status of NPanday