Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Haopeng Liu <hy...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/15 23:42:06 UTC

hadoop incremental build

Hi All,

I'm building hadoop system from the source code via maven. Does it
support incremental build? Thank you!

Best,
Haopeng

Re: hadoop incremental build

Posted by Haopeng Liu <hy...@gmail.com>.
I have to use old version to look inside some bugs.

I'm wondering whether maven support incremental build? Can I configure
maven command to achieve it?

Regards

Posted by Haopeng Liu <hy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Haopeng Liu <hy...@gmail.com>.