Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2000/11/28 12:36:34 UTC

[TC 4.0m4][C2] : Exception loading

Hi All,

I'm having a problem getting Cocoon war to run.  Can anybody tell me what's
causing this:- ?

Root Cause:
java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation

Config:
OS: NT 4 sp6a
Server: Apache 1.3.14
JDK: 1.3
Tomcat: 4.0 m4
Cocoon: 2.0 (from CVS)

Help... anybody...?

Thanks,

John Morrison

PS - sorry for x-posting, didn't know who would be best to ask...

of this email.

Re: [TC 4.0m4][C2] : Exception loading

Posted by Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>.
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:36:34 -0000
"Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm having a problem getting Cocoon war to run.  Can anybody tell me what's
> causing this:- ?
>
> Root Cause:
> java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation
>
> Config:
> OS: NT 4 sp6a
> Server: Apache 1.3.14
> JDK: 1.3
> Tomcat: 4.0 m4
> Cocoon: 2.0 (from CVS)

I had a similar problem some weeks ago. I read somewhere removing 'crimson.jar' from Tomcats 'lib' directory would help - and it did. You can't use JSP anymore, but if that doesn't hurt, you should give it a try.

Hope it helps,
Conny Krappatsch

Conny Krappatsch                              mailto:conny@smb-tec.com

Re: [TC 4.0m4][C2] : Exception loading

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 11:36:34AM -0000, Morrison, John wrote:
> Root Cause:
> java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation

Do you have a stack trace? As a general rule, it's almost
impossible to tell anything without one...

P.

--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.