Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Floßmann Christoph <Ch...@volke-muc.de> on 2004/03/30 10:07:13 UTC

Problems with RSS Portlet (using Jetspeed 1.4)

Hi there,

I was trying to configure my own RSS portlet. First of all the included examples (apacheweek and so on) don't work. Then I tried the following code in \webapp\WEB-INF\conf\portlets.xreg:

<portlet-entry name="HeiseNews" hidden="false" type="ref" parent="RSS" application="false">
		<title>Heise News Ticker</title>
		<description>RSS Import der Heise Nachrichten</description>
		<url>http://www.heise.de/newsticker/heise.rdf</url>
</portlet-entry>

But after adding the portlet to my pane there was no output at all (no titlebar, nothing).
What is my mistake?