Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Koen Vanoppen <va...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 16:17:28 UTC

Can't use CLVM CS 4.2

Hello there,

Hope that someone can help me. I have the following weird issue. on CS 4.1
and CS 4.2.
After noticing that I wasn't able to add self created disk-offerings to my
vm's I looked in the logs and I saw that he was complaining about the
storage shotage, so I added 2 TB to out volume group, but... Still the same
error. That was on CS 4.1. This does work, when I create this volume
specific on the nfs share. But not on the CLVM share
We have also a test env. With the CS 4.2 on and same issue. But here I got
the following error:
"Unable to find storage pool when create volume"

output from libvirsh pool-list:
Name                 State      Autostart
9970b306-ee7b-391c-a852-0f19402bf14f active     no
cloud_vg             active     no
f55b24f9-f751-4bf8-b285-290ecbfd1858 active     no

Kind regards