Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 13:41:22 UTC

[SDO Java and perhaps other Java] FYI: javajet emitter assistance

FYI,

I've been having to look at the output of the javajet emitter for a while
and trying to trace the artifacts in the javajet code, through the generator
and on to the generated classes.  The generated generator uses hundreds of
defined constants in the body of the generate method.

I've put a sed script in svn to help with this at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/etc/make_javajet_sed.sed.

It generates a sed script from a generated generator that runs on that
generator in order to substitute all the constant references with their
values.  I find this easier to digest/debug.

Regards, Kelvin