Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2013/08/20 17:44:43 UTC

Yahoo! and Apache Traffic Server

I am happy to announce that Yahoo! has decided to focus on Apache Traffic Server as its primary main proxy server technology.  Yahoo! is shifting its efforts back to Traffic Server and moving more groups from Yahoo!’s older version (YTS) to accelerate the use and growth with ATS.

This will mean that there will be a few more Yahoo! developers contributing to the project and engaged on the IRC and mailing lists. I know they will be welcomed into the healthy and vibrant ATS community

-Bryan

Re: Yahoo! and Apache Traffic Server

Posted by Dossy Shiobara <do...@panoptic.com>.
On 8/20/13 11:44 AM, Bryan Call wrote:
> I am happy to announce that Yahoo! has decided to focus on Apache Traffic Server as its primary main proxy server technology.

This is great news.  Congrats, everyone!

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
dossy@panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you

Re: Yahoo! and Apache Traffic Server

Posted by Brian Geffon <br...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

Brian

Posted by Theo Schlossnagle <je...@omniti.com>.
+1 zillion.

This is just super news!  Welcome "back." :-D

--

Theo Schlossnagle

http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle

Re: Yahoo! and Apache Traffic Server

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes. It is indeed a great day. I am looking forward to having more
collaborations together.

Posted by Yongming Zhao <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.