Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Rafael Alcántara <ra...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2010/05/14 17:45:54 UTC

CSS errors with JS2.2.1

Hi.

I have just downloaded JS2.2.1 to try the demo. I am getting quite a lot
of CSS errors in the Firefox error console (and some ugly layouts too).
Is there a bug report for that already? If not, I can open it and try a fix.
Thanks.

--
 Rafael Alcántara
<ra...@ebi.ac.uk>

Re: CSS errors with JS2.2.1

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
2010/5/14 Rafael Alcántara <ra...@ebi.ac.uk>:
> Hi.
>
> I have just downloaded JS2.2.1 to try the demo. I am getting quite a lot of
> CSS errors in the Firefox error console (and some ugly layouts too). Is
> there a bug report for that already? If not, I can open it and try a fix.
> Thanks.

There are no bugs reported against 2.2.1 for CSS errors. Please open a
JIRA issue and log the errors you are seeing in the Firefox console.
Be sure to specify which version of Firefox you are using and how we
can reproduce the errors.

Also, with the default download, it is configured for the "UI"
pipeline, note the /ui in the URL:

http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ui

NOT  http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal

although the /portal pipeline can still be configured in 2.2.1