Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Raj Hadoop <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/15 17:56:13 UTC

Hadoop hardware for lease

Hello All,

We were planning to rent out hardware for a Hadoop project in our company. Can any one suggest what are some good companies that are offering this type of service ? Also, any suggestions or best practices to follow when we go for a "Lease or Rent" option.

Regards,
Raj

Re: Hadoop hardware for lease

Posted by Raj Hadoop <ha...@yahoo.com>.

We are not looking for a cloud based solution at this time. We are looking for leasing hardware on our company's premises.

________________________________
What about amazon EC2 and cloudera CDH4.. You might want to research a bit more about these

Regards,
Pavan

Posted by Raj Hadoop <ha...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Raj Hadoop <ha...@yahoo.com>.