Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/19 12:57:18 UTC

Disable agenda during changeover?

It looks like the agenda also makes use of local data, so it may be
best to disable it during change-over.

One way to do this might be to change www/board/agenda/routes.rb to
reject all but 'get' requests.

Would that work?

Similarly perhaps with www/secretary/workbench/server.rb

S.

Re: Disable agenda during changeover?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 at 13:57, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like the agenda also makes use of local data, so it may be
> best to disable it during change-over.
>
> One way to do this might be to change www/board/agenda/routes.rb to
> reject all but 'get' requests.
>
> Would that work?

It did seem to, but I might have missed some routes...

> Similarly perhaps with www/secretary/workbench/server.rb

That was easier to check.