Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rotgier <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 00:15:51 UTC

Binaries of ServiceMix Components 2009.01

Hello,

where can I download the binaries of bundles: servicemix-bean-2009.01 and
servicemix-file-2009.01 and other SMX components version 2009.01 ? I found
this repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/servicemix/
but there are unfortunately no jars for mentioned 2 components. Do I have to
build them myself from source? If so, are they tagged appriopriately in SVN
so I can checkout the 2009.01 version?

Kind Regards,

Marek Psiuk

Re: Binaries of ServiceMix Components 2009.01

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
The artifacts are all in maven central repo[1]
[1]http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/

Freeman