Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Zemian Deng <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 15:32:39 UTC

is there way to reset admin password?

Hello,
I forgot my admin pass, anyway to reset it? I don't think I set the email
right email, so the "reset" link on user page is not working. Can someone
help me?

Zemian Deng

Re: is there way to reset admin password?

Posted by Zemian Deng <ke...@gmail.com>.
k, thanks for the info Wendy. I got it working now.

At first thought I forgot my password is not right, but it's been the same
all along. What happens is someone shuts down the server expectantly. When
it rebooted, the archiva instance no longer can authenticate admin user,
even though the site is up. I went restart the webapp and everything is fine
again. Might be some caching and not flushing out with a bad shutdown?

-Zemian

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zemian Deng <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.