Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Gerdes, Mike" <Mi...@airbus.com> on 2006/04/11 15:04:11 UTC

BinaryFileMarshaler

hi,

has anyone tried to use the BinaryFileMarshaler? I have tried to use it with the file-binding example and as a result I get only empty files. Is this a configuration error on my side?
Oh I was wondering if it is possible to send BytesMessages from a JMS source to SM? I was trying it and juggling around with the JMSMarshaller and got a problem with the DataHandler and a NotSerializableException.

cya

mike

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

Re: BinaryFileMarshaler

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The NotSerializableException should be fixed in latest svn head.
And yes, you have to create your own custom marshaler to handle
non-xml data.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet