Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Nipurn Doshi <ni...@umail.iu.edu> on 2014/12/11 20:15:48 UTC

Concerns with Gateway Interface

Hi Devs,

I have a couple of concerns that I wanted to share -

   - Queue objects in a Compute Resources do not have a unique primary key.
   Currently, queue names act as a primary key and the name cannot be changed
   after defining it once. What can be done for this?
   - An API is required that can help to get App Deployments by passing App
   Module Id and Compute Resource Id. Currently the interface shows all App
   Deployments and each deployment has to be checked out which module and
   resource it is connected to.

--
-Regards,
Nipurn Doshi

Re: Concerns with Gateway Interface

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
That's how it is at the moment in app-catalog DB. In BatchQueue table,
there is a composite primary key with COMPUTE_RESOURCE_ID + QUEUE_NAME.

Posted by Nipurn Doshi <ni...@umail.iu.edu>.

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,