Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Benjamin Hirt <hi...@akaryon.com> on 2015/02/11 17:30:23 UTC

Screenshare app blocked

Hi,
I have an openmeetings installation with SSL located here
https://www.sustainable-investment.eu:5443
Everything seems to work but when I download and start the screenshare app.
It tells me something on german which should mean "Application Blocked
by Security Settings", "Your security settings have blocked a
self-signed application from running".
I checked the URL in the jnlp file with an online tool which tells me
everything is okay.
https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=https://www.sustainable-investment.eu:5443/openmeetings/screensharing
Also if I change the URL to the http version with the 5080 port it works.

So what could be the reason for Java to block the app?

PS. I use Java 1.8.0_31 if this matters.

kr Ben

Re: Screenshare app blocked

Posted by Benjamin Hirt <hi...@akaryon.com>.
Okay, thank you for your clarification.