Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ndipiazza <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 20:45:07 UTC

After moving from Weblogic to Tomcat... FOP 0.95 generated PDFs suddenly have undesired margins

Some bizarre behavior was reported by a client developing with FOP and I
wanted to see if anyone knows what is going on.

We have been generating PDF's from text using FOP for a long while on
Weblogic. Working fine.

We are moving to Tomcat 7 now and suddenly after moving from Weblogic to
Tomcat... there are undesired extra margin space in the PDF's.

I am currently checking operating system version that runs Weblogic where
this was working previously - thinking maybe it's a symptom of going from
Windows to Linux or something like that.

Any other things that could cause this extra spacing margin?

*Example:*

Re: After moving from Weblogic to Tomcat... FOP 0.95 generated PDFs suddenly have undesired margins

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you confirm that on both platforms you use the same FOP v0.95?
Also, you should examine or attach the 2 XSL-FO (i.e. XML+XSLT
result), there is certainly differences that explain different
outputs, and this is the minimal material that allows everybody to
help you more efficiently.

>From that, you will have further investigations:
 - XML source
 - XSLT files